Calvert City Marine Terminal
This terminal primarily handles coal and offers material blending and sampling systems. Watco is a joint-venture partner of SCH Services, LLC, which owns and operates the Calvert City terminal.
- Material blending and sampling systems
- Unload or load unit trains, barges, and trucks
- 3 million tons of outdoor storage capacity for coal and petcoke
- Long- and short-term storage options available
- Rotary unit train dumper system (bottom-discharge capable)
- Versatile stacking and reclaiming systems
- Conveyor system capable of 3,000+ tons per hour
- Certified belt scales
- Certified truck scale
- Double-loop track
- Capable of handling two, 150-car unit trains
- 300 total railcar spots
Specializing in bulk commodities including:
We’re equipped to move any commodity anywhere thanks to our comprehensive network of transportation experts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Rail: BNSF, CN, CSX, NS, UP via P&L
- River: Tennessee River (Mile Marker 14.5)
- Road: I-24
Terminal Access, Hours, and Information
- Get directions
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Required personal protective equipment: hard hat, steel-toe or composite boots, safety glasses, and high-visibility vest
Look here for key forms, links to your most-used applications, pricing information, and more.Learn More