Watco serves as an extension of your operations by providing dedicated services at your location with our equipment, labor, management, and expertise. We customize solutions specific to your site and requirements. Let Watco handle the essential, non-core services such as material handling of bulk, breakbulk, liquids, and containers, railcar switching, and railcar repair, allowing you to focus on what you do best.
- Dedicated terminal services include:
- Transloading rail to truck and/or truck to rail
- Operating marine facilities for barge and vessel stevedoring
- Handling and segregating of raw materials and loading finished products
- Providing steel mill services
- Operating in refineries and energy distribution facilities
- Frac sand transloading and drilling services for exploration and production companies
- Transloading of petroleum products (crude, refined, and natural gas liquids) and ethanol through liquid rack operations and portable pump skids
- Material processing and packaging needs
- Our in-house engineering team can design and develop solutions that meet your specific service needs, including:
- Terminal turnkey facilities with design, build, own, operate, and maintain (DBOOM) options
- Design and construction
- Capital and equipment deployment
- Track design and material handling engineering services
- To learn more about teaming with Watco for dedicated services at your location, complete the form below.