Eureka Transload Terminal
Located just miles away from the international border crossing, the Eureka Transload Terminal provides a rail transportation gateway for a wide variety of commodities. This terminal is served by the Mission Mountain Railroad with a BNSF interchange connection at Stryker, Montana.
- 6,000 sq. ft. warehouse
- 19 acres of outside storage
- 30+ railcar spots
- One railcar door
- Secured facility
Specializing in bulk, breakbulk, and liquid commodities including:
- Wood pulp
We’re equipped to move any commodity anywhere thanks to our comprehensive network of transportation experts. Contact email@example.com to learn more.
- Rail: BNSF
- Port: Port of Roosville Canada/US International Border Crossing
- Road: U.S. 93; Heavy truck route from Port of Roosville
Terminal Access, Hours, and Information
- Get directions
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Required personal protective equipment: hard hat, steel-toe or composite boots, safety glasses, and high-visibility vest
Look here for key forms, links to your most-used applications, pricing information, and more.Learn More