Holliwood Transload Terminal
This terminal handles multiple commodities for customers from a diverse mix of industries, and is located adjacent to the Calvert City Marine Terminal. Watco is a joint-venture partner of SCH Services, LLC, which owns and operates Holliwood Transload Terminal.
- 80,000-square-foot warehouse
- Direct transload from/to rail, truck, or storage
- Nine acres of outdoor storage space
- 7,500 feet of railcar track space
- Manifest railcar service (five days/week)
This terminal specializes in manifest bulk aggregates and breakbulk commodities to include:
- Recycled aluminum cans
- Foundry sand
- Bentonite clay
- Aluminum coils
- Steel coils
- Dimensional steel products
- Super sacks (various commodities)
We’re equipped to move any commodity anywhere thanks to our comprehensive network of transportation experts. Contact email@example.com to learn more.
- Rail: BNSF, CN, CSX, NS, UP via P&L
- Road: I-24
Terminal Access, Hours, and Information
- Get directions
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Required personal protective equipment: hard hat, steel-toe or composite boots, safety glasses, and high-visibility vest
Look here for key forms, links to your most-used applications, pricing information, and more.Learn More