Memphis Channel Avenue Marine Terminal
Located on President’s Island, Watco’s Memphis Channel Avenue Marine Terminal offers transload capabilities, covered and open-yard storage spaces, and 12 acres of developable land.
- Warehousing/Material Handling
- Potential transload capabilities: Accessible by barge, rail, and truck
- Transload services for liquid, bulk, breakbulk, and medium-service transload operations
- Covered warehouses and open yard storage space available
- Terminal Features:
- 12 acres of developable land on-site
- 1 liquid barge dock
- Permitted for additional barge dock
- 55 railcar spots
- On-site switching crew
- Lumber and lumber products
- Shipping containers, box cars, and drayage
Specializing in bulk, breakbulk, liquid commodities including:
We’re equipped to move any commodity anywhere thanks to our comprehensive network of transportation experts. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Rail: UP and BNSF open access via CN
- River: Mississippi River via McKellar Lake (LMR Mile Marker 725)
- Terminal Access, Hours, and Information
- Get directions
- Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Required personal protective equipment: hard hat, steel-toe or composite boots, safety glasses, and high-visibility vest
Look here for key forms, links to your most-used applications, pricing information, and more.Learn More