Memphis Dock Street Marine Terminal
Located on President’s Island, Watco’s Memphis Dock Street Marine Terminal offers transload capabilities as well as indoor and outdoor storage options.
- Warehousing/Material Handling
- Potential transload capabilities: Accessible by barge, rail, and truck
- Transload services for liquid, bulk, breakbulk, and medium-service transload operations
- Warehouse(s) with heating capabilities
- Over 4 acres of outdoor storage
- Terminal Features:
- Mi-jack and multiple cranes
- 1 barge dock
- 20 railcar spots
- On-site switching crew
- Truck and rail scale
Specializing in bulk, breakbulk, liquid commodities including:
We’re equipped to move any commodity anywhere thanks to our comprehensive network of transportation experts. Contact email@example.com to learn more.
- Rail: Mile Post 63, UP and BNSF open access via CN
- River: Mississippi River via McKellar Lake (LMR Mile Marker 725)
- Terminal Access, Hours, and Information
- Get directions
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Required personal protective equipment: hard hat, steel-toe or composite boots, safety glasses, and high-visibility vest
Look here for key forms, links to your most-used applications, pricing information, and more.Learn More